Sunday, 4 September 2011

Mr. Eklipse gives thanks...

What's good people?

I got another artist for you all to look out for. Now I know this blog is supposed to be about everything and NOT just music, but its hard to ignore true talent. I will be dishing out other topics in the near future but for the time being I'd like you to check out Jamal Msebele AKA Eklipse.



With lyrical content that can flow both over Grime and Hip Hop he definitely puts the work in and has a bright future. Need proof? Check out his material at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrEklipse

But right now I wanna show you a specific piece of work brought to you by the artist.
"Thank You". A track by Eklipse with banging lyrical content laced nicely over a beautiful instrumental. I get a sense of a little message for the haters and the fakes as well as a personal self-story. I was feeling it and I think you will too so give it a listen. There's a video for the track, produced by Harleigh Reid, another talented individual. To see more of her work check out http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHarlsz

But back to the subject at hand, the video to "Thank You" by Eklipse.
Its below.
Enjoy, I'll hit you all back soon. Peace!







To follow Eklipse and Harleigh Reid on Twitter hit them up at:
http://twitter.com/jamal_eklipse
http://twitter.com/theharlsz

No comments:

Post a Comment